- Work in partnership with the board to refine policies and procedures for the Center’s operations and programming.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and evaluation of programs, events, and activities that support the mission of the Ludington Area Arts Council.
- Work in partnership with the board to develop the annual budget, and make financial decisions consistent within the board approved budget.
- Support the board in developing and implementing fundraising plans. This includes, but is not limited to assisting, the cultivation and solicitation of donors; writing grants and funding proposals.
- Develops budget proposals and monitors all financial affairs of the organization in collaborates with the treasurer, bookkeeper, and auditor.
- Manage the Center’s operations, including marketing and events, personnel and volunteers.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with members, partner organizations, policymakers, media, and other community members.
- Represent the organization in the community through guest speaker or media opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal requirements to maintain our non-profit status.
- Prepare and publish newsletters, advertising, web site content, video presentations and any other publications needed to promote the organization.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Friday, June 3, 2011
Posted by ArtServe Michigan at 12:51 PM
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Posted by ArtServe Michigan at 12:03 PM