Wednesday, May 7, 2008

TRAVEL: Small Town and Rural Development Conference in Thompsonville

Tuesday April 15, 2008
Drove up to Crystal Mountain resort in Thompsonville, MI for the Small Town Rural Development Conference and after checking in I walked off the long drive by touring the Michigan Legacy Art Park. I shot some video of the outdoor art work as the sun was setting, beautiful set-up they have there!

Wednesday April 16, 2008 The conference began today and I had the chance to attend some very exciting workshops including one on Youth Entrepreneurship put on by the folks from the Generation E Institute, and others.

Thursday April 17, 2008
Today the workshop wrapped up and I sat with some great folks from Evart, MI who let me know they have a glowing cemetary among other potential tourist attractions.

0 comments: